- Jack and Jill of America (Bridgeport, Stamford, Norwalk) Providing cultural, social, civic, and recreational activities.
- Urban League of Southern Connecticut Unifying, inspiring, and empowering communities through leadership, advocacy, and development.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Securing the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights to ensure the health and well-being of all persons.
Asian American and Pacific Islander
- Asian Pacific American Coalition (West Hartford) Provides services and education for and about the Asian American community.
- Organization of Chinese Americans (Fairfield County) Embracing the hopes and aspirations of Asian Pacific Americans.
- Chinese Culture Center (Greater Hartford) Promoting understanding of Chinese culture through recreation and social exchange.
- Japan Society of Fairfield County (Ridgefield) Building knowledge and mutual understanding through educational, cultural, and philanthropic programs.
- Global Organization of People of Indian Origin (Stamford) Enhancing interaction between people of Indian origin and furthering their linkage.
- India Association of Central Connecticut Dedicated to building a unified community for the promotion and preservation of Indian arts & culture.
- CT Irish-American Historical Society (Hamden) Collecting and sharing the history of Irish people in Connecticut through genealogy, festivals, and more.
- Irish Heritage Society of Milford Conducting educational and benevolent activities promoting Irish culture to the community.
- Order Sons and Daughters of Italy in America Promoting Italian culture, traditions, language, the legacy of our ancestors, and contributions to the U.S. and the world.
- Connecticut Institute for Community Development (Hartford) Dedicated to social engagement, community building, and cultural enrichment.
- Puerto Rican Parade of Fairfield County Promoting the economic development, education, and social advancement of all.
- Nipmuc Indian Association of Connecticut (Thompson) Dedicated to ancestry, to future generations, and to all who have helped the Nipmuc people.
- The Institute for American Indian Studies (Washington) Preserving and educating through discovery and creativity the diverse traditions, vitality and knowledge of Native American cultures.
- Portuguese Club of Hartford Sustaining and promoting the traditions, culture and heritage of Portugal, from generation to generation.
- Portuguese Cultural Center (Danbury) Supporting various programs that sustain Portuguese culture, heritage, and community.
- Polish American Foundation of Connecticut (New Britain) Serving the community by preserving and promoting cultural and immigrant heritage.
- Scandinavian Club (Fairfield) Preserving the traditions and culture of Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian and Swedish heritage.
West Indian and Caribbean
- West Indian Social Club (Hartford) Promoting, articulating, interpreting, and preserving West Indian and Caribbean culture.