Stop One: Old Wethersfield
Stroll the picturesque streets of Old Wethersfield to soak in the history and beauty of Connecticut’s oldest and largest historic district. You’ll find notable restaurants and unique shops amid the historical architecture and heritage – plus plenty of photo ops. A few spots to try:
- Modern American fare in a chic setting – The Charles
- Three-mile, self-guided tour – Wethersfield Heritage Walk
- Specialty foods (get the cheese!) and great gifts – Old Wethersfield Country Store
- Curated accessories for the body and home – LINDEN by Larissa Lake
- Natural grocery store, café, and garden center – Heirloom Market at Comstock, Ferre & Co.
- Farm-to-table bites & a string-lit patio – Lucky Lou’s Bar & Grill